What Are You Driving Now?

• From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.

We are Scout Motors.
View attachment 1777
I currently drive a 2022 Bronco Wildtrack 4dr but today I took out my ‘72 BMW 2002 to stretch her legs and get cold brew.

The Scout IG account asked me to send a note to ‘Jamie or Chris’ with some ideas I had like making sure the first edition offers plaid seats and 1 or 2 original colors. If either of you read this, shoot me a note- life long car enthusiast who can’t help but be chatty after coffee.

Excited for the new models!
As a Boxer fan I can't help but love this picture. Welcome to the group.

Attachments

• IMG_2494.JPG
    IMG_2494.JPG
    849.6 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Required
2015 VW Passat TDI with Fender audio. Love it. Love the diesel engine. I plan to drive it until the Scout is ready and even then I won't sell it. Lol

Depending on the day and weather…
Crossfire SRT6 is my daily
‘78 Scout
‘74 IH D200 4x4
‘67 Mustang
‘56 Porsche speedster replica
‘04 Honda CRV (the beater car)
Quite the variety. Love your speedster replica. Thought about building one of those for 10 years now but just can’t seem to justify the $. Putting kid through college now so easier to spend on her

My DAILY drivers = 2020 Ford Escape SE,, 1999 Ford f250 Superduty
collector / fun drivers = 1966 Ford Mustang Coupe 289 ci, all stock original
1968 Chevrolet SS396 Chevelle 396 ci, 400hp big block
project = 1954 Chevrolet Belair Sport Coupe
1988 Ford F150 Pkt 302ci 5 speed
son/project =1970 Ford F100 PKt 302ci Cobar Jet
back in my youth had two friends with IH Scouts. stayed in the woods a lot on the weekends when not in school. I am a member of the Columbia Classic Chevy Club in Columbia SC. I Would like to invite any of Scout's team members in Blythewood and Scout owner to come to the new hometown of Scout to Columbia SC (factory is being built in Blythewood SC 20 miles out of Columbia). the show will be in April 2024. the car show is open to old and new cars and trucks(no race cars/ trucks). If your proud of it come out and join us. Last years event drew in 210 of SC greatest cars and trucks. Email me and I will send a flier to you. [email protected].11095926_display.jpg
11095994_display.jpg

2017 nissan titan xd and the wife has a 2023 nissan pathfinder but I will be trading the truck for the new international truck because it will fit into the collection of 4 other 1970's 1200d trucks I have for Sunday cruising..... sorry but not sorry they are amazing trucks.