Scout in a game trailer

• From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.

We are Scout Motors.
Is there something meaningful in their choice of this particular model, or are you simply pointing out which model it is?

I don't know much about these vehicles yet and I'm curious to find out.
A little of both. The Comanche was a '71 only special promotional vehicle with a Native American theme. It was proven to be one of the most popular and collected Scout special model. Only about 1,500 were produced.

Ha! Pretty cool. Looks like a lot of “close inspired” and completely made up rigs too.
@Jamie@ScoutMotors maybe Scout Motors should be reaching out to them to see if they would insert the new Scout as a vehicle you could choose to drive in the game. I had my son look into the game and he said it was still in early development. If that is true, the timing might work out with the new Scout design being released in time. You could help each other with promoting both the game and the Scout. Maybe a new, unique way of revealing the new Scout via the video game a week before Scout Motors release. Within the game you are able to hop in, look around and interact with the interior features. While you have them on the phone, see if they would add a Scout II also ;)

Reactions: Jamie@ScoutMotors
A little of both. The Comanche was a '71 only special promotional vehicle with a Native American theme. It was proven to be one of the most popular and collected Scout special model. Only about 1,500 were produced.
Cool auto musem style tidbit, thanks!

@Jamie@ScoutMotors maybe Scout Motors should be reaching out to them to see if they would insert the new Scout as a vehicle you could choose to drive in the game. I had my son look into the game and he said it was still in early development. If that is true, the timing might work out with the new Scout design being released in time. You could help each other with promoting both the game and the Scout. Maybe a new, unique way of revealing the new Scout via the video game a week before Scout Motors release. Within the game you are able to hop in, look around and interact with the interior features. While you have them on the phone, see if they would add a Scout II also ;)
I think when I first joined (not that the beginning of this month was all that long ago), I half-jokingly wrote about coaxing the new one into the previous game in this series after the Scout is ready to be revealed.

But also the other game that brought these types of vehicles (off-road capable daily drivers) to my attention was BeamNG.drive with their Johnson Valley OHV map. BeamNG surprisingly licenses their tech for more professional use cases, and I believe Audi already uses it for testing autonomous driving capabilities and such. This means overlap between the game and the simulation could potentially result in fun for people who can drive and offroad the new EV Scout in a game for promotional purposes while also helping with genuine automotive testing and validation early on.

Reactions: Harris005