Scout Color Poll #1

• From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.

We are Scout Motors.

Please choose your top three favorite colors (color samples below poll):

• Red

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • Butter Yellow

Votes: 22 12.5%
  • Bright Yellow

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Avocado Green

Votes: 36 20.5%
  • Bright Green

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Dark Green

Votes: 84 47.7%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 33 18.8%
  • Bright Blue

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • Medium Blue

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dark Blue

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Blue/Grey

Votes: 60 34.1%
  • Aqua Marine Blue

Votes: 31 17.6%
  • Flat Grey

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • Copper

Votes: 60 34.1%

• Total voters
I voted copper and Blue/Grey. Not a fan of that dark green but if it’s more of a flat Sage green I’d vote for that!

Reactions: J Alynn
Avocado/butter/aquamarine are objectively best colors. All colors in the orange, green, and blue color families welcome to attend.

I’m so sick of looking at choices for cars in the US that are limited to black, gray, white, red, and asleep. How boring are people in this country? Does nobody enjoy a color at all? I get the aversion to red for insurance purposes, but what did a range of blue paints ever do to someone besides make the car buying experience interesting? Yeesh.

Reactions: J Alynn
Tye older I get the more I understand the
Avocado/butter/aquamarine are objectively best colors. All colors in the orange, green, and blue color families welcome to attend.

I’m so sick of looking at choices for cars in the US that are limited to black, gray, white, red, and asleep. How boring are people in this country? Does nobody enjoy a color at all? I get the aversion to red for insurance purposes, but what did a range of blue paints ever do to someone besides make the car buying experience interesting? Yeesh
The older I get the more I understand older men's desire for red sports cars. I've never been one to own are particularly care for red but I find it more attractive in today's market. My favorite color on the Bronco lineup is hot pepper red, has a copper orange tint. Also Tahitian red is my color on my 79 Scout-I love it.

Tye older I get the more I understand the

The older I get the more I understand older men's desire for red sports cars. I've never been one to own are particularly care for red but I find it more attractive in today's market. My favorite color on the Bronco lineup is hot pepper red, has a copper orange tint. Also Tahitian red is my color on my 79 Scout-I love it.
Funny-love my daughter’s Azure gray Bronco because we actually call it denim blue but I agree the hot pepper red is my favorite. I had a 1999.5 Nissan pathfinder in a limited red which was very similar to the hot p.r. And is still one of my favorite cars I owned

More of a darker Tahitian red meets dark copper

My dad, rest his soul, advised me against getting a red car because it generally means paying a few bucks more on insurance. I can’t remember if it’s because he had one in the “FA&FO” sense or because a red car is statistically X% more fast and X% more furious on an actuary table. I’d rather have a blue-y magenta red or an orangey red as an option over “here, it’s the boring, banal bright-ass blue-toned red that every single red car is colored in this country! Don’t you love it? It's so inoffensive! It’s as American as apples and cherry pie and nail polish and the blood in your veins! Market research reveals you love this color!” Vomit.

Copper is definitely a flex, though. 💪

Lime gold like this new Subaru. Would look good with a white top.

Attachments

• 104855932.jpg
    104855932.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Harris005
Lime gold like this new Subaru. Would look good with a white top.
Not bad. If you watch the latest SM video ‘ back to work’ about midway through the video there is a Scout 80/800? It’s a similar shade to the Subaru with a white top and everyone I see it I think how good it looks. I think the one in video is a hair less vibrant but it does look good

Will you be using any “original” colors? The two tone paint scheme on the “Aristocrat” looks great. The decal package options always added a nice touch to the vehicles, hopefully we get something nice to choose from. The plaid interiors would be a nice retro touch also…