Scout Color Poll #1

• From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.

We are Scout Motors.

Please choose your top three favorite colors (color samples below poll):

• Red

Votes: 23 13.5%
  • Butter Yellow

Votes: 22 12.9%
  • Bright Yellow

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Avocado Green

Votes: 35 20.5%
  • Bright Green

Votes: 15 8.8%
  • Dark Green

Votes: 83 48.5%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • Bright Blue

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • Medium Blue

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dark Blue

Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Blue/Grey

Votes: 60 35.1%
  • Aqua Marine Blue

Votes: 31 18.1%
  • Flat Grey

Votes: 29 17.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 40 23.4%
  • Copper

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters
Jamie
Noticed this morning the poll has aqua marine blue listed but no color swatch. I voted for it out of curiosity but is it possible to get the paint chip sample added to your post? Think it could be a great option but curious whether it is brighter or muted. Could easily sway me from the copper color. Thanks

Yeah, I don't know what happened there. LOL. Here are two samples labeled aquamarine. Not sure if this is what you had in mind.

paquamarine-blue-metallic_3.jpgpmako-blue.jpg

Yeah, I don't know what happened there. LOL. Here are two samples labeled aquamarine. Not sure if this is what you had in mind.

View attachment 359View attachment 360
Love them both but the bottom one has a touch more Modernized vintage. Someone mentioned a coastal themed Scout and this SCREAMS coastal. I think I might like this more than the copper

Reactions: LastDayScout
It dawned on me today how cool it is that this is a brand new company and you can color poll the forum because you aren’t obligated to what other vehicles on the line Ned to be as color is concerned. No comments on the sister pickup having certain colors already establish or product line can only have 6-8 colors. Brand new slate to make the coolest vehicle(s) you can.
Keep up the great work and appreciate you feeding all us baby birds

Yes, this is how you develop customer driven products. While I don't fully comprehend the intent behind the poll, it can only be viewed as a positive that they're willing to solicit feedback from their fan base. It's easier for customers to come up with solutions than to try to figure out what the customer wants from a company perspective.

While the gut feeling was all along that retro colors would be popular, this definitely helps support that argument. Manufacturers typically have to try and forecast out not only what customers might want, but also the mix of percentages of the given color palette available.

Most likely if there is a reservation system with pre-orders, we'll have a solid idea of what people want in advance. But we want to make sure we are covering the colors people would most like to see as well. Yes, it's early in the process but it doesn't hurt and it's fun to see what people think.

I see so many Scout pictures from other users that are such bright colors. What colors did the scout originally get offered with? Was it always so bright? Either way I hope the bright colors stay because they look fantastic

I see so many Scout pictures from other users that are such bright colors. What colors did the scout originally get offered with? Was it always so bright? Either way I hope the bright colors stay because they look fantastic
If you jump back to the early part of this thread Jamie posted a master color spec of IH colors used for their vehicles including fleet based vehicles. That would let you see all the various colors at a glance

If you jump back to the early part of this thread Jamie posted a master color spec of IH colors used for their vehicles including fleet based vehicles. That would let you see all the various colors at a glance
I can't seem to find the post you are referring to. I am just curious what the original colors from the old scouts were. I am only finding what is the poll for the new proposed colors

If there is anything like Jeep's Anvil I'll have a hard time not buying one.

Audi's Nardo Grey is also impressive. As are some of the Copper and Dark Green colors from the original Scouts.