Too Quiet

• From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debate is welcomed and often produces great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts. Let's get going.

We are Scout Motors.

OleScout

Scout Community Veteran
1st Year Member
Nov 14, 2022
Maryland
Things have been pretty quiet lately with Scout Motors, hoping we can get some new updates aside from the recent announcements of the facility and locations. @Jamie@uou have anything up your sleeves? Would love to see more concepts.

Reactions: Tuff66 and J Alynn
Things have been pretty quiet lately with Scout Motors, hoping we can get some new updates aside from the recent announcements of the facility and locations. @Jamie@uou have anything up your sleeves? Would love to see more concepts.

Ground is actually moving at the factory site as the state and county prep the land and start the infrastructure improvements. We have cameras on site and plan to do drone flyovers as well, so I'm just waiting to get stuff back so we have something to show you. We will do more concept teases soon as well. In about a month, we will have our blog up, which will coincide with the start of our Scout Motors Media House content production. We have a variety of content we are working on that will feature our employees, factory updates and progress, pieces on the rich history of Scout, interviews with both our staff and Scout owners, reader ride features, and lots more. These will be offered as articles on the blog in addition to our video feature series that we will launch in the future. You just caught us in the period between the factory announcement and the actual progress on the factory that we can talk about. Chris is actually out in LA shooting some historic Scouts over the next few days, and I'm prepping our backend on the blog.

On the vehicle side, our teams are knee-deep in planning, product matrix charts, competitive sets, and lots more. Plus, our engineering side is busy working to shore up the final details on the chassis and running gear. Our digital group is working on all the bits and pieces of the user interfaces, product website and configuration tools, cell phone app, and tons more, as you would imagine. The design team is getting into the final months to lock the design in (for the most part), refining the design details, and trying to incorporate all the wants and needs. All our teams regularly read the forums, and Chris and I have weekly meetings with nearly all of them. We had a team last weekend at Overland West to check out the aftermarket side of things. No one is standing still, even though publicly it may seem quiet.

I will start a specific thread soon on progress and happenings. Nothing happens quick enough, and getting the team built up always takes longer than you think. I'll also try and chime in a bit more with the latest progress on our end, even if it isn't a ton to report.

We appreciate you asking!

Haha, don't need to prove your working to me. Please don't take offense to not seeing any new updates in my post-just anxious to learn more about the brand and future ahead. You provided a great deal of updates in your response, this is appreciated. Good to know that the input users are providing is getting reviewed regularly. When awaiting news about the Bronco it seemed each time we got off topic news would break. Keep up the good work at ScoutMotors! We're all on the edge of our tailgates!

Ground is actually moving at the factory site as the state and county prep the land and start the infrastructure improvements. We have cameras on site and plan to do drone flyovers as well, so I'm just waiting to get stuff back so we have something to show you. We will do more concept teases soon as well. In about a month, we will have our blog up, which will coincide with the start of our Scout Motors Media House content production. We have a variety of content we are working on that will feature our employees, factory updates and progress, pieces on the rich history of Scout, interviews with both our staff and Scout owners, reader ride features, and lots more. These will be offered as articles on the blog in addition to our video feature series that we will launch in the future. You just caught us in the period between the factory announcement and the actual progress on the factory that we can talk about. Chris is actually out in LA shooting some historic Scouts over the next few days, and I'm prepping our backend on the blog.

On the vehicle side, our teams are knee-deep in planning, product matrix charts, competitive sets, and lots more. Plus, our engineering side is busy working to shore up the final details on the chassis and running gear. Our digital group is working on all the bits and pieces of the user interfaces, product website and configuration tools, cell phone app, and tons more, as you would imagine. The design team is getting into the final months to lock the design in (for the most part), refining the design details, and trying to incorporate all the wants and needs. All our teams regularly read the forums, and Chris and I have weekly meetings with nearly all of them. We had a team last weekend at Overland West to check out the aftermarket side of things. No one is standing still, even though publicly it may seem quiet.

I will start a specific thread soon on progress and happenings. Nothing happens quick enough, and getting the team built up always takes longer than you think. I'll also try and chime in a bit more with the latest progress on our end, even if it isn't a ton to report.

We appreciate you asking!
Then move faster! You mean it's not done right NOW?!

Obviously, I kid. While it has been quiet we know and have faith in you and @Chris@ScoutMotors . You've been amazing thus far.

LOL. It seems dead to you guys, I'm sure, but to most of our team behind the scenes, it is anything but dead.

I will say that Scout Motors is a definite anomaly (in my opinion) when it comes to community outreach and early announcements of an all-new vehicle. Normally you don't open up customer channels like this until you have at least shown a concept or the actual vehicle about a year before production. We wanted to take all of you along for the ride, and while this is a longer road trip, we plan to have some great stories to tell, some major news and milestones, a few good movies to watch, and lots more to digest and debate along the way.

It is all about the road less traveled and the journey along the way. 🍻

scout-motors-1.jpeg