Preferred Vendors List

• From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debate is welcomed and often produces great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts. Let's get going.

We are Scout Motors.

Harris005

Scout Community Veteran
1st Year Member
Nov 15, 2022
Oak Grove, MO.
How about a thread listing off some of those brand names you have fell in love with from past use. The hope being Scout Motors reaches out and potentially partners up with them. Anything goes....winches, off road lights, tires, camping gear, apps, etc. Just trying to bring the cool factor up a few notches.

big-M310IBSGM-I4.jpg

One thing I would like to see actually comes from my boating days. We built up an incredible system using JL Audio products, which is one of the top marine audio names on the market. Being marine grade matches well with the top down, doors off, driving across rivers, life of a Scout. We've seen the Bose, Polk, etc., but I've never seen any automotive company partner up with JL Audio yet (that Im aware of).

Something that could be unique here is the pre-planning Scout Motors and JL Audio can do for the consumer to upgrade their Scout with other JL Audio items from the Scout Store. Example being a recessed area in the frunk that has a bolt pattern to match the JL Audio amp to mount directly in. That recessed area has a cover that conceals it all. It is also either pre-wired to that location, with terminals to connect too, or has conduit pathways for the consumer to easily wire it up (avoiding entire dash and frunk having to come apart). Another upgrade could be a JL Audio sub and box that are made to easily install in a side of the trunk area (same wiring idea listed above applies here too)

g13694664-o_other2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bodie
A different, but fun angle here. What about prior to production (after design release) you team up with Gen 8 and sell a scaled down (1:10th) version of the new EV Scout. Gen 8 has a following with the Scout II model they kicked out a few years back. Side note - never really liked their squared off fender flare look :cautious:. This could be a fun teaser for us to purchase prior to the real thing! Seems like a good match with both Scout Motors and Gen 8 working with an electric motor and battery platform.

Redcat-Gen8-Scout-IIc.jpggen8.jpg

An even smaller option would be a micro/mini RC. Example: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRER3HvF/

miniRC.jpg

Slightly larger version would be a kids power wheels. Although this would have to be after the new Scouts hit the streets - cant have our kids/grandkids driving one before us :ROFLMAO:

broncopowerwheels.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: J Alynn
A different, but fun angle here. What about prior to production (after design release) you team up with Gen 8 and sell a scaled down (1:10th) version of the new EV Scout. Gen 8 has a following with the Scout II model they kicked out a few years back. Side note - never really liked their squared off fender flare look :cautious:. This could be a fun teaser for us to purchase prior to the real thing! Seems like a good match with both Scout Motors and Gen 8 working with an electric motor and battery platform.

View attachment 1033View attachment 1032

An even smaller option would be a micro/mini RC. Example: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRER3HvF/

View attachment 1034

Slightly larger version would be a kids power wheels. Although this would have to be after the new Scouts hit the streets - cant have our kids/grandkids driving one before us :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1035
Bronco did something similar. I’ll be rude and ask for one to be included on the dash that matches my order-as a perk for first year members 😀

That said it’s a great idea. Bronco6G had a guy that created Lego Bronco designs and you could order the plans then buy you colors.

Reactions: Harris005
Screenshot_20230629_120850_Chrome.jpg

Had this beer a number of times. Bought it because it had a Scout on the can and actually enjoyed the beer itself. Maybe they would use the new Scout design on an upcoming new flavor coming out to help promote it??

View attachment 1482

Had this beer a number of times. Bought it because it had a Scout on the can and actually enjoyed the beer itself. Maybe they would use the new Scout design on an upcoming new flavor coming out to help promote it??
I’m thinking the grand opening event needs beer and what better way. I’m not an IPA guy so maybe an Octoberfest style special brew for the opening would be great. Maybe Jamie and Chris could provide them with some BS design for the can just so we have a cool take home item.
Love this @Harris005

Reactions: Harris005
A different angle....bring in some new school, recreating the old school days ;) I don't know electric dirt bike names to recommend one to partner up with, but maybe someone on here does. It would make for a fun photo shoot for some marketing.

Screenshot 2023-08-08 134143.jpg

hq720.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: J Alynn