New Member life long Scout fan!!!

• From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.

We are Scout Motors.

sellisssn717

1st Year Member
Feb 23, 2023
9388C91C-CDE2-4BEB-85D9-70D888891DA3.jpegI’m incredibly excited at the opportunity to drive a Scout EV!!!! I’m a life long off-roading enthusiast and although I drive a few Jeeps now, I cannot wait to get my hands on a Scout EV and get it dirty! I live in Sacramento and work in the public transportation industry. Looking forward to the new Scout!!! My father said he wanted to name me Scout but my mother negotiated with him and got to Scott.38A7D770-0476-491C-94CF-8D154BC7B990.jpeg78162FC0-8B35-4E4A-A9A9-AFDAC9385CD2.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 781I’m incredibly excited at the opportunity to drive a Scout EV!!!! I’m a life long off-roading enthusiast and although I drive a few Jeeps now, I cannot wait to get my hands on a Scout EV and get it dirty! I live in Sacramento and work in the public transportation industry. Looking forward to the new Scout!!! My father said he wanted to name me Scout but my mother negotiated with him and got to Scott.View attachment 782View attachment 783
These pictures are awesome, Scott! After seeing these I spent hours searching for a photo my dad took of me in front of a Scout II while I was in college up in VT. No luck yet....

View attachment 781I’m incredibly excited at the opportunity to drive a Scout EV!!!! I’m a life long off-roading enthusiast and although I drive a few Jeeps now, I cannot wait to get my hands on a Scout EV and get it dirty! I live in Sacramento and work in the public transportation industry. Looking forward to the new Scout!!! My father said he wanted to name me Scout but my mother negotiated with him and got to Scott.View attachment 782View attachment 783
AWESOME. thanks for sharing with all of us on the forum

These pictures are awesome, Scott! After seeing these I spent hours searching for a photo my dad took of me in front of a Scout II while I was in college up in VT. No luck yet....
I should mention that my Father worked for International in the late 60's and 70's. We had four of them that I can remember. We had a 64 scout 80 in blue, A Green 73 (Moms), A Brown 74 (Dads), and a Travel all with a trailer (Not sure of Year). Dad had a dealership and heavy equipment rental company. He got a lot of push back from Caterpillar and International on his rental business and International pulled back his dealership contract. Dad didn't mind though, he picked up three new equipment suppliers in a month and leaned on his more profitable rental business. We also got rid of all the Scouts in the process and moved the family to Bronco's for almost a year. Mom had the new Bronco II and dad the full size Bronco. I don't remember a time when my dad was angrier with a vehicle than with these Broncos. I was 12 in 1985 when I came home to two brand new jeeps in the driveway. A Scrambler and a J20..... And we have been a Jeep family ever since. Dad is 82 now and will hop a flight to come wheel with me. I sure would like to take him wheeling in a Scout EV!