Information on hiring process

• From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.

We are Scout Motors.

BuzzLightYear

1st Year Member
Jan 21, 2023
Hi all,

Can anyone maybe share information on Scouts hiring process?

I wondered where they are at the moment - still more at the beginning or more at finishing up the team constellation?

Especially in the field of engineering I see only VP positions. Therefore I would imagine more lower positions will be posted soon.

Did anyone get hired and could share information on the process?

Thank you very much and have a great day.

To infinity and beyond... :cool:

Right now, the company is largely hiring from the top down, that's why you see more VP positions. We've also received a tremendous number of applicants for many of those VP positions and our HR staff is a bit swamped, so we appreciate everyone's patience. I would keep an eye on our Scout Motors hiring page here:

New positions are going up weekly and the frequency will only grow as we go from 40 to 2000 employees over the next two years. Thanks for the interest in Scout and good luck!

Last edited:

Right now, the company is largely hiring from the top down, that's why you see more VP positions. We've also received a tremendous number of applicants for many of those VP positions and our HR staff is a bit swamped, so we appreciate everyone's patience. I would keep an eye on our Scout Motors hiring page here:

New positions are going up weekly and the frequency will only grow as we go from 40 to 2000 employees over the next two years. Thanks for the interest in Scout and good luck!

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for your quick response, I appreciate it.

Your information helps.
I will keep looking at the website day by day ;-)

Have a good day!

Hi Jamie,

are you able to share an update regarding the open positions? Lots of the open VP positions have been on the website for a very long time.

I’m curious when the hiring below would start.

Thank you and best regards!

Hello Jamie. I have a question regarding a position that is posted. I applied Feb. 10th and since then the title of the position has changed but the roles and responsibilities have remained the same. Since I have not heard anything back, would I need to apply again for the position or would my previous application still be considered for the position? I wasn't sure if changing the title would affect previous applications or not. Thank you for any information you can provide!

I might be available... what "boss" openings do you have? Und mein Deutsch ist passabel mit einem Hauch Bairisch... Prosit!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Uh, stupid question. The link you provided goes to HR site that requires you to log in. But there is no way to sign up for an account. How do applicants get an account set up they can view and apply for open positions?

Jason

Sorry, we moved to a different HR solution and job listings can be found here:

I updated the above links and you should be able to apply at the above address.

Reactions: Scout800a
Jaime, can you advise as to whether the Sr. Director of Internal Investigations has been filled or the timeline Scout sees for filling this position?

I have no way to check these personally, but I've reached out to HR and will privately message you.
Hi Jamie: Would you be so kind as to check the status of my application for Senior Visual Brand Designer. The name is Tony Bailey. Thank you!

I got denied for a servicability engineering position. I guess there were better candidates than a 20year master tech for validating service procedures? Everything else so far looks like a managerial position, or needs a 4 year degree. Oh well. :(

Jason